Time Machine. ♥

entries
profile
links
tagboard
Archives

Friday, January 8, 2010 @ 11:14 PM
Vanessa's here!

yooooo...
okay, that was very random.
anyway, as mentioned in the title.
vanessa's here! (:
so haaappyyy.
she came here at bout like 10am.
lols. we were suppose to do the project and we did but,
it got like boring so we watched a movie called white chicks
"i'm so freaking pissed!" D:
it's what the spoiled brats like to say. lols.
then, we played with my teddy bears! haha.
took silly pictures. :D
and after that we went and play wii.
so stupid. (:
when we were playing tennis,
van was hitting the ball and she accidentally whacked me!!!
OUCH! I was like owwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!! and fell down.
we laughed like mad and can't stop.
i think downstairs also can hear.. xD
her first time coming to my house...
and now we're playing the comp.
muhahahaha.
i gotta go now (:
helping her find a skin for her blog :D
u can check out her blog at my links (:

-Sheryl-