Time Machine. ♥

entries
profile
links
tagboard
Archives

Sunday, January 10, 2010 @ 1:35 AM
I just can't wait

sooo can't wait!!
for my birthday party (:
so many of my friends are coming!! :D
it's going to be the best birthday so far (:
I HOPE!
my old friends, nicole and melissa are coming! :D
can't wait to see them (:
can't wait to se my form 1 friends too!
like shaz, hannah, farah, mei mi and diana!
am communicating with melissa through sms now! :D
she lives in aussie. came back for the holidays...
wish I could migrate somewhere else.
but, i'll madly miss alot of friends!
I guess some of them will miss me too (:
I want my new phone faster, PLEASE!
"dad! when are you going to bring me to pick my new phone?"
har har. I wonder when??? :D
gonna talk bout school now.
first week. manage to survive. (:
but, to be honest... there really isn't anything special.
I wanna be a form 1 faster.
I wanna see my friends (:
and this will only be the ever first time I say I wanna grow up a little faster.
plus, Justin Bieber is sooo cute <3
kays, nothing else to blog bout anymore.
so, ciao!
-Sheryl-