Time Machine. ♥

entries
profile
links
tagboard
Archives

Monday, January 18, 2010 @ 2:30 AM
Muhahahahaha

Muhahahahaha!!!
Wait, before I post...
Drea, Ang made a fan club for you and Jonathan to be together!!!
ahahahahaha.
That's so hilarious.
Even have a picture of u and him!
I'm laughing like mad now!
I also joined the club!
Muhahahaha!
As I was saying,
I'm suppose to find life cycle of animals thingy and I secretly am blogging.
I'm so evil.
ya'll probably did this lots of times but no me!
first time (:
hope my mom doesn't come home early :DD
anyway,
am so bored maybe i'll post the picture of the life cycle thingy (:

It's so ugly, but I have to draw it anyway got lots more but this is the easiest xD

-Sheryl-

Btw, check out my story blog

CLICK HERE!

and Drea, here's the web about you and Jon xD

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Somewhere-/Jonathan-Ng-and-Wong-Jen-Andrea-should-be-together/288248110630?ref=nf