Time Machine. ♥

entries
profile
links
tagboard
Archives

Tuesday, March 30, 2010 @ 11:06 PM
Burfdays xD

heyyy.
going to be a really quick post.

Firman's
well,
yesterday was Firman's bday.
hm.
I gave him the birthday card.
and he wanted to hug mee xD
was so scared.
I closed my eyes. -.-'
then we walkked to the other side,
so it was less nosier.
he wanted to hug me.
AGAIN.
and when he was bout to put his hands round me,
I freaked.
like real badly xD
I was like
"nonononono.stop.yes,er,stop.sorry."
and he was like "something wrong"
and I was like "I'm not readyy."
felt sorry for him. :/
SORRY!

Vernon's
stupid boy.
didnt come to school yesterday.
so had to celebrate his today.
belated surprise partayh.
Gayathrie brought a cake to skul.
so cute. xD
she baked it with her sista.
the MnMs were a little gross.
it was like soft?
ew.
hahahaha.
we put candles.
none of us knew how to light it.
so, Mell did it.
closed V's eyes and yelled SURPRISE after he opened his eyes (:
V was suppose to hug his gf, Poh Yee xD
both of them were so shy.
I made a deal with Poh Yee.
she has to hug him latahh.
at kokorikulum time. x)
can't wait.
i'm going to...
"capture the moment" xD LoL
bringing my phone.
going to post it in my blog and FB xD
let the evil-ness begin.
muhahahahahahaha.
going to take lotsa pics.
V's birthday was so awesome.
Poh Yee even gave him a couple keyring.
awww.
so sweeeeet.
cant wait for later.
logging off.
-Sherylngszeying(: