Time Machine. ♥

entries
profile
links
tagboard
Archives

Monday, February 22, 2010 @ 11:45 PM
SOTD: Gotta Live Like We're Dying by Kris Allen

`Quick note~
now onwards,
my title will be my post xD
if I can't think of one or relate a song to it...
then i'll just put anything else k?

kays,
now for my post (:

yesterday,
selina, belle and I walked around outside the 'menegah' school.
we lepak there for a while.
belle went to buy guava xD
selina went to buy 'keropok lekor' xD
I bought present for vanessa (:
then when we were walking back,
we passed by the menegah school's big gate.
then we saw 4 kittens.
they were just born in the morning (:
they're so pitiful D;
I almost cried...
there was one dying!
I was so damn friggin' sad.
I took the youngest kitten and hugged it.
It was sooo skinny and hungry and dehydrated...
the dying kitten was looking at me.
I stroked it softly and a tear went down my cheek.
belle asked me if I was okay.
I said yeah.
but do you think i'm okay!?
a kitten was dying infront of me!
oh god.
now, I feel like crying again.
sheesh.
stop crying, sheryl!
it died last night... x(
I went to visit the kittens again today.
Selina, belle and I are gonna treat them like our pets :D
for the sake of the kittens.
their mom is gone...
so we'll be their mom's!
there's 1 for each of us (:
I don't mind taking any of them.
they're all the same (:
all of them are same colours but different patterns.
white with grey patches.
so adorable.
hmmmm...
alliyah, bele and I are gonna share money to buy the kittens a feeding bottle.
it's specially for baby kittens xD
RM 19.00
we're still gonna buy it.
the milk cost RM 30.00
so no waaay!
we'll just buy the milk from 7-eleven.
we're so lucky it's like only one block away from our school xD
we'll post more 2moro and how the kittens are doing!

-Sheryl-