Time Machine. ♥

entries
profile
links
tagboard
Archives

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 @ 10:40 PM
It's my birthday today :DDD

It's my birthday today!
hαppч вírthdαч to ME!
Wakakakkakaka!
Went to school today (:
It's my lucky day :DD
No teachers scoled me especially FATASS encik Hadi -.-
The most crap-iest teacher EVER!
No one likes him :DD
That is great!
I don't know why I'm so crazy-ish today :D
Not many people remember.
Only when they wrote the date then they'll rmbr -.-
List of people who said 'Happy Birthday, Sheryl!' to me (:
  1. Lee Qao Min
  2. Mei Mi
  3. Farah
  4. Mommy
  5. Shaz
  6. Belicia
  7. Selina
  8. Mellanie
  9. Vanessa
  10. Jessica
  11. Charity
  12. Vernon
  13. Sze Lynn
  14. Mairi Khalila
  15. Jessica Ang

People thet I hoped for to say Happy Birthday to me

  1. Andrea
  2. Hannah
  3. Him <3
  4. Melissa
  5. Nicole
  6. Ben
  7. Emil

Hmmm... Okay. Anyway, short post for now :D

Bye,

-Sheryl-