Time Machine. ♥

entries
profile
links
tagboard
Archives

Thursday, January 21, 2010 @ 10:43 PM
Stressing out!

I'm so freaking stresssseeeed!
and today is the worst school day ever!
I cried :(
so stupid -.-
urgh x(
you know why?
Because Mr. Fatass Hadi scolded me.
maybe today he has the right to scold me but he keeps scolding me!
EVERYDAY! Without miss DD:
I hate that crappy, idiotic, stupid, brainless, serial teacher!!! xD
I even cried coz I am like so urgh.
I couldn't take any more of all this shit!
effing and cursing that damn teacher weih...
Okayokay, no more bad news don't wanna make this an emo post.
So, i'm getting my I.C. soon :DD
Maybe, i'll post a picture of it. MAYBE!
If my mom lets me take a picture of it. lol
Other than the I.C. I can wear contacts dy (:
also, I got new glasses :DD
It looks wayyyyy more nicer (:
Got the stupid BM tuition later -.-
argh. I hate BM so so so so much!
why must BM have the most homeworks?
Why not english? IT's EASY!
eeeshhh! Sometimes, I feel like leaving this world
and be buried under the ground restfully (:
But, nononononono I DO NOT WANT TO DIE YET!

"Blahblahblah blahblahblah blabla blah!"
I'm acting like Mr. Fatass Hadi now xD

MUHAHAHAHAHAAH

Stesssin' out,
-Sheryl-