Time Machine. ♥

entries
profile
links
tagboard
Archives

Saturday, January 23, 2010 @ 2:02 AM
Chelsea's Birthday Party :DD

ellloooo!
Just came back from my niece's birthday party (:
CHELSEA TAN! (:
her 1st birhtday party :D
OMGEEEE she's sooooo soooo soooo cute :D
me and my sister ponteng school for it (:
i'm gonna get stupid penalty marks D:
but, who cares?
my mommy's gonna write a letter for the teacher.
and my penalty marks? byebye! :D
hehehehe.
drea and me camwhored in the bathroom (:
the pictures are awesome.
but, sadly I can't find my USB cable.
so, I can't upload it ):
nevermind then...
maybe andrea will (:
anyways, there was this clown :D
I have a phobia of clowns! xP
I sat at a chair away from the clown.
but, it's so damn freaking funny and I ended up sitting right infront :DD
it was a good thing 'cause guess what?
I won 3 presents for silly games. haha xD
drea and me were like scolding the clown.
lawl~ and she kept asking the clown bout suju?!
gawd! she's too crazy -.-
she's always like "you know super junior?!"
and i'll be like -.-'
swt.swt.swt.
that's all for now :D

Phobia cleared,
-Sheryl-