Time Machine. ♥

entries
profile
links
tagboard
Archives

Sunday, February 14, 2010 @ 5:49 AM
Happy CNY and Valentine's Day (:

ellooo peeps and peepettes xD
having fun?
on this very special day? xD
I guess many of ya'll balik kampung d?
boring? fun?
well, hope you enjoyed it (:
am in my dad's friend's house now.
damn boring.
they offered me to use the comp.
and I accepted :DD
abd here I am, blogging (:
went to grandma's house this morning.
and after that went to mom's eldest sister's house.
it's called 'tai so' or sumting like that.
lols.
camwhored with crystal, drea and melannie xD
the pictures are really nice (:
you can see it at facebook.
hehe...
I can't upload the pics now coz this ain't my comp.
nyways, hope ya'll having fun or doing whatever u're doing xD
I wanna see Valentine's Day so badly!
dad agreed to let me buy the dvd!
coz I said there was like taylor swift, taylor launter and lots more other ones,
which he likes and so dad AGREED (:





here's the movie (:


cheers peeps!~
-Sheryl-

oh, and I want YOU to click THIS:
http://www.cookiemonstersattack.com/

ITS HILARIOUS AND ANNOYING xD
YESYESYES! clickclickclick it (:
its simple just CLICK it (:
kk. ciao.