Time Machine. ♥

entries
profile
links
tagboard
Archives

Friday, February 5, 2010 @ 8:44 PM
Is winning worth losing your friends?

read the title people, and tell me is it?
yes? no?
well, my friends certainly did it.
it breaks my heart.
I ran with no one.
mostly all the people had their parents to support them.
I didn't.
my friends didn't.
but, they had each other.
they won.
especially f**king belicia -.-
I hate her sooo much.
she cares more about winning then me. D;
I ws right behond her running, gasping and calling her.
all she had to say was "RUN FASTER LAR!".
I ran and ran and ran like I couldn't even see anything clearly.
everything was spinning like crazy.
I kept running.
and the next thing I knew, belicia was all the waaaay in front.
look at this:

where are we??

•• (vanessa and someone else) ::::::::: • (me) ::::::: •••• (belle, selina, poh yee and mell)

and alot more other people.
sad right?
me. alone.
I slowed down for selina, poh yee and mell.
but, they didnt even care bout me nor slow down.
effing pissed.
damn boring.
no one to talk to.
blekk.
am watching happy tree friends vids now.
lol.

bye (:
-Sheryl-