Time Machine. ♥

entries
profile
links
tagboard
Archives

Tuesday, February 16, 2010 @ 11:35 PM
partaaayh!~

elo.
having cny partaayh at my house now xD
got invited to ben's open house but can't gooo...
sorriee ben!
my house having lion dance.
friends and fam came (:
camwhorred with drea, crystal and melannie xD
chat with justin earlier.
drea was fighting with him.
lawl~ funneh!
they're fighting about like smartness? Oo
so weird.
am so bored.
most of my family went home dy.
but, my dad's side haven't yet.
gambling.
blackjack...
my grandfather from my mom's side,
has abit of like amnesia.
he forgets most of the things...
my mom has to like remind him
i'm her daughter...
sad weih.
I wanna gamble.
my parents let but
I dunno how to play
and
i'm scared to lose money...
i'm like that.
lols...


pictures;



left to right;
melannie, crystal, me and drea


retarded photo xD


staircase thingy

mirrored picture (:

if you can notice there are stars at the corner of our eyes xP




ciao,
-sheryl-